Need help?

Check and report: 01237736300

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

Had a silent call from this number 17 Nov, and seeing the comments here it's the same guy about faulty loft insulation causing condensation. I usually play him along as long as I can keep up the pretence of being worried and grateful for his advice. Clearly a scam, beware.

By: Anonymous

9 days ago
Received this call i didn't answer but checked the number online to see comments listed.

11 days ago
Received this call i didn't answer but checked the number online to see comments listed.

11 days ago
Called regarding loft insulation - caller was saying how it needs renewing because of condensation and mould. When i asked when the insulation was put in? He hung up. I rang the number back and it will not connect

11 days ago
Asked about loft insulation said I didn’t have anything done and he hung up !! Rude !!

11 days ago
Loft Insulation I recently had installed!!

11 days ago
Loft insulation scam

12 days ago
'John' from the 'Insulation Advisroy Board'. One needs a bit of sport to make the long, dark evenings pass but I didn't even get the opportunity to be verbally abusive because 'John' buckled at the first challenge and hung up. I am quite disappointed; the standard of scammer is waining.

12 days ago
I have just had a call from this number and it was obvious that it was a scam. The man sounded quite rude and was not willing to listen to me and disconnected.

12 days ago
Rang today. Caller refused to speak. I hung up.

12 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now