Check and report: 01392669178

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Your comments

Called 23/11/17, I agree with all other comments, getting annoyed at so many scam calls.

By: godfrey1

4 days ago
Claimed to be from TalkTalk support to help fix problem downloading malicious software. Very abusive when I would not follow his instructions

By: reklawpb

18 days ago
Called twice in 30 minutes. Usual speech about my internet running slowly, and offering to verify who she was by my account number. Put the phone down on me when I said they were lying.

By: Flossie44

18 days ago
call at 1115 this am. when the caller said "hello"(clearly from distance and from a call centre) i asked if they were from Talk Talk, they hung up.

By: Maafi

18 days ago
Called 10:52am, claimed to be from technical department of talktalk. I asked him to verify my name and he said he couldn't do that but could verify my account number, I said that is not good enough and then he said we are not scammers. I told him that I'm not stupid and I know he's not from TalkTalk at which point he hung up on me.

By: grawson

18 days ago
called at 10 22 usual talk talk tech department scam though very abusive when confronted

By: shandycamby

18 days ago
very hard to understand said they were from talk talk but as i could not understand the i hung up

By: masklin

18 days ago

Add a new comment

100 words remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls is a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Beat the scammers