Need help?

Check and report: 01483297100

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

The caller claimed to be from British Gas insisting I make an appointment to upgrade my out of date smart meter. But, the British Gas engineer said I was getting the latest model smart meters when he installed them for electricity and gas only 46 hours ago so I hung up. I then called the number printed on the British Gas information leaflet he had left for me and the engineer's information was confirmed as correct but the number 01483297100 is apparently not one used by British Gas. Very dodgy!! Hopefully British Gas will investigate this further.

By: Anonymous

6 days ago
Called my elderly mum many times. Upsetting her each time as she thinks they’re going to cut off her gas.

9 days ago
Scam, searched internet for this number, came up multiple times as a scam, surprised I am the first to report this to Talk Talk

12 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now