Need help?

Check and report: 01865954098

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

Christian is a recording. At the end you get transfered to a lovely man called "John". John does not like to have his time wasted and gets very abusive. I would hang up before John gets to the phone.

By: Anonymous

13 days ago
same as above started conversation with " im from the medical alert company iunderstand your the phone owner is that correct? " I said no cold calling and scams here thanks and hung up

13 days ago
same as above started conversation with " im from the medical alert company iunderstand your the phone owner is that correct? " I said no cold calling and scams here thanks and hung up

13 days ago
Exactly the same as those reporting above! Christian, very pushy just bull-dozed his way through in continuous speech, wouldn't stop speaking to answer my questions about precisely who he was, nor exactly what the company was. I refused (as always do) to confirm who I was etc, rang off & blocked.

14 days ago
Couldnt stop him talking even when I said I had no health problems and dont need it. Had t

15 days ago
"Christian" from the Medical Alert Centre ignored my questions, carried on with his script about the "free" pendant. I waited for the inevitable "small charge" to be mentioned then politely put the phone down and blocked the number

15 days ago
'Christian' from Medical Alert asking if was home owener - did the same as above, hung up and blocked call.

15 days ago
claimed to be offering security pendant for elderly who live alone. i asked for name of their organization saying if i was interested i would contact them. this was requested twice and i was then out through to another line. at that point i put the phone down.

16 days ago
This is a nuisance and probably scam caller. They claimed to be from the Medic Alert Centre and asked if I was the homeowner. I hung up immediately.

19 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now