Need help?

Check and report: 02039237812

Blocked

Number has been blocked

searches for this number

comments made

Your comments

I too had 2 calls one from Officer Margaret Peters and another from Officer Jennifer Holmes saying if I didn’t return calls I would need a solicitor!

By: Anonymous

12 days ago
I too had 2 calls one from Officer Margaret Peters and another from Officer Jennifer Holmes saying if I didn’t return calls I would need a solicitor!

12 days ago

12 days ago
An automated voice said they were HMRC and if I didn't call back I would be arrested shortly. I've had this a few times now and reported it to HMRC. If in doubt, find a contact number from HMRC website and call them that way. I'm sure you'll find they don't know anything about a problem.

14 days ago
Thanks for reporting this number to us.
Following a thorough investigation, we are pleased to confirm we have blocked this number on our network, which means you’ve stopped this unwanted call reaching any TalkTalk customer.
Thanks for helping Beat the Scammers! Don’t forget to keep sharing your numbers and experience.

By: CustomerSecurity7

14 days ago
Me too exactly the same calls and message left. Thanks for the warnings everyone, and TalkTalk for Everyone thanks for the website.

14 days ago
Same as above - Jennifer Holmes.

14 days ago
Same here. A threatening message. This number should be investigated and blocked.

14 days ago
I have just received this too .. definitely a scam

14 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now