Need help?

Check and report: 02039603330

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

Caller named Anna claiming my homecare insurance for my white goods had expired and I would receive discount if I renewed now couldn’t answer any of my questions regarding policy and eventually hung up clearly a scam

By: Anonymous

9 days ago
Received a call from a man claiming he was from property care asking me if my appliances are covered by insurance kept saying I was due a discount. I them hung up.

14 days ago
Called by a woman with a South African accent,purporting to be from Homecare ( household appliances) informing me of a policy I haven't got. She carried on, saying I was due a discount, and wanted the expiry date on my card. I told her I had lost my card, and couldn't remember the date, to which she sounded annoyed. Complete and utter scam job.

27 days ago
💡 The overall rating for phone number 02039603330 is Dangerous.....https://who-called.co.uk/Number/02039603330

By: I8this

47 days ago
Constant calls selling household appliance insurance or renewals for a policy I don't have. They won't take 'not interested' for an answer. Scammers.

47 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now