Need help?

Check and report: 03333440000

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

received on landline. Automated American Voice saying they were a delivery service. Put the phone down as I have not ordered anything or am I waiting for something. Did not block it as another call came in soon after so did not get time.

By: Anonymous

1 day ago
Missed this call, they left robotic message, it was yodel on behalf of argos, delivery next day to tell me order no. and estimated delivery time.

1 day ago
Rang 3 times in under 10 minutes didn’t answer so not sure what it is but obvs reading the comments it’s not worth answering

9 days ago
Phone rang very early morning [0600h] and left robotic type message. Did not respond or ring back

9 days ago
Said it was a text service and to press 1 to hear the message, pressed 1 and it just repeated the number options, press 1 again as I thought I may have missed to window to press 1, however it just repeated the number options again. Hung up.

15 days ago
This is a call to a landline where someone has text you. If you listen to it you will hear the system read out your text. Bit like a robot but nothing sinister.

15 days ago
This number has rang 5 times today from 8.30 am now i have stopped answering the phone

22 days ago
Answered it and there was a message that I couldn’t understand. Blocked it

23 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now