Need help?

Check and report: 03333440000

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

This number called me last night after 9 pm - I did not pick up! Called me again 10 minutes later and asked me to listen to voice mail - what the f*** is going on with Taktalk?

By: Anonymous

38 days ago
Was called at 7.05am, message left like sms stating was I enjoying lockdown and that my work's company would be re-opening in 3 weeks time when 12 weeks finish. Seem to have details or lucky guesses. My work wouldn't call me at this time in morning. Nuisance call!!

40 days ago
I received 2 calls from this number today, Bank Holiday Monday, at 7.05am and 7.11am. I have call guard on my phone but it didn’t appear to stop them.

40 days ago
i had a call from this no by mistake i press no 1 but then i hung up they called again and hung up again it is scam .

43 days ago
It is definitely the number that calls you when someone accidentally sends a text message to your land line - no need to fear! XD

45 days ago
Called at 7.40am on 17/05/20. Didn't answer it but checked out the number here. It was this one. So, still scamming you early on a Sunday.

49 days ago
scam

54 days ago
I have received four silent calls today from 03333 440000. When answered, there's nobody there. I googled the number and discovered it is Talk Talk.

55 days ago
Called today. Said I had a text message but I didn't click to listen. If I'd got a text message it surely would just arrive in my messages...

55 days ago
appears to be SMS text message but no message there. Numbr now blocked

56 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now