Need help?

Check and report: 03333440000

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

I received a call as described in the other posts. Did not do any of the instructions, just hung up,

By: Anonymous

63 days ago
This number has rung my home line constantly throughout the day. Silence when pick up. Don't bother answering now if I see the number on my display.

64 days ago
Pressed red button, did not stop ringing. Tried answerphone: useless - it just kept ringing. It even kept ringing after I pulled the plug from the wall.

65 days ago
Similar to all other reports- 4 calls on same day - no-one on other end.

65 days ago
This number has been ringing my house phone since 7 this morning it’s a joke nothing when I answer

65 days ago
Had 2 calls this morning. A REcorded message that says its an SMS text delivery service. Then given options to listen to the text, save it etc. Stupidly (with hindsight) I pressed to listen to the message (option 1). Garbled message. Not sure what's going on but you need to block the number.

65 days ago
4 calls in past few hours. Silence at other end of line every time I’ve answered.

66 days ago
Didn't answer as didn't recognise the number. There was a weird message that didn't make any sense at all. Then 5 minutes later the same number rang and just silence on the message. Then rang a bit later and then again a few minutes later, no message. Then range at 7.10 am the following morning, still no message. Did not attempt to ring back or answer as scammers and fraudsters.

66 days ago
03333440000 - called three times this evening, nobody spoke just silence. Please block this number.

67 days ago
Had repeated calls from 03333440000. Searched number, found this site. I'd just changed Sainsbury payment details when the calls started. Changed main tel no on Sainsbury's a/c to mobile (almost immediately received a text) then called Sainsbury's to share problem.

68 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now