Need help?

Check and report: 03333440000

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

anyway of blocking 03333440000

By: Anonymous

96 days ago
This number called my landline, didn’t answer it as I didn’t recognise it, glad I didn’t no was it seam to be a scam number

102 days ago
03333440000 Sunday 22nd March 2020. Time: 21.28. SMS on landline said I should ring 03333042697 to hear message. Seemed to be connected to Vodafone. I've never had any business with Vodafone so probably some sort of scam. Hope this sort of thing doesn't 'hack' the landline for later use.

103 days ago
This number is the AQL text to speech service. Some networks use AQL to convert messages from text to speech if an SMS message is sent to a landline instead of a mobile. Please note though, while the serviceis legitimate, they are simply passing on messages so use normal caution.

104 days ago
Number rang my landline at 11.45 a.m. today (22nd March 2020). Same ramble as others have reported. Number seems to be legit? Something about AQL Communications (website). Message seemed dodgy to me!

104 days ago
weird text/sms message. Rang 3 times in about 15 minutes. hung up but last time it took several attempts before the call terminated! This number needs to be blocked as it is obviously some kind of scam.

106 days ago
Number showed when a TEXT/SMS was sent to my LANDLINE by Sainsburys... but it wasn't their number, it was my BT Call-Minder, whose weird robot read out the text! I went into my Sainsburys account and changed "main number" from landline to mobile no. and immediately got a text on my mobile from them.

106 days ago
Rang at 07.11. Automated voice saying text and to press 1, did so and rambled on about Paypal and confirming the correct mobile number. Hung up and I’ve blocked this number

107 days ago
rang at 7am, whilst washing hands - pleased missed it - but don’t use landline much, but given to all my neighbours for emergencies this week.

107 days ago
rang at 7am, whilst washing hands - pleased missed it - but don’t use landline much, but given to all my neighbours for emergencies this week.

107 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now