Need help?

Check and report: 03333440000

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

many calls from this number one after another shown in missed calls. at same time my granddaughter got many blank messages from me on messenger while i was talking to her on the landline. Coincidence, scam or what!! Hopefully I have blocked the number.

By: Anonymous

3 days ago
Had 4 calls from this number yesterday, and no1 has my home phone number. Sort this out talk talk.

6 days ago
This number called our landline. I was suspicious so deleted. Immediately rang again - did the same thing, just done it again. Don't seem to be able to stop it. Tried ringing number separately and said number not in use.

16 days ago
I recieved a call from a mobile number 07397 886 079, it said ansms msg for me press 1. i hung up, checked the number, its a scammer. Then i got another call, checked the number after, its this number, the same number has now called me 4 times in succession. both numbers are same people!!! I am not sure how to stop this

16 days ago
Just had a call to my landline from 03333440000, previous call yesterday morning. Getting to be a nuisance, please, please B T block this number.

20 days ago
I check this out and it was a genuine message fro,my aunt& uncle and is used by a company called AQL- they have a website that is genuine.

20 days ago
This is the second time they have tried to leave a message. Talk Talk can you please BARR this number from your system? It seems you have MANY customers that are annoyed by this scam?

26 days ago
I received 2 call's for this number this evening but never picked up on both occasions. Last one was at 7pm Tuesday 2nd June. As I've only had this landline no for 4 weeks and have only given it to family, I can only presume it's a scam call.

32 days ago
Robot call says it is SMS message press 3 to receive I ignored that !

34 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now