Need help?

Check and report: 07074759113

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

The caller said they were from Amazon prime & asked if I wanted to cancel my account to get a refund of £79 or if I wanted to make a payment to continue my subscription. I knew it was a scam as I don't have amazon prime & know they wouldn't call me. They told me to log on to my computer & in Google type in Dsupportus they then said type in a code which was 97110 they asked me to click on an arrow on the right & was it grey or blue. I said it was grey they gave me another code to try 34944 i said it was the same as before they realised i wasn't actually carrying out the actions they required & hung up on me. They then called me a further 3 times from different numbers straight after the numbers were 012010740917 0012015783119 0712785995 I didn't go online or carry out any of the things they asked, I knew this was a scam call & just went along with it to gather information for you to investigate. Many thanks.

By: Anonymous

94 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now