Need help?

Check and report: 07378905544

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

Just been called by this number after reporting landline fault to talk talk. Asked me for personal details and last four digits of bank account. Put the phone down and got called back another six times from the same number. I also tried to call the number back and surprise surprise not able to.

By: Anonymous

1 day ago
Having problems with landline, be in contact with TalkTalk, and since this, the number 07378905544 has sent me text messages asking if the problem is resolved! I stupidly replied that the problem has not been resolved. I had caused me much worry and I now feel incredibly vulnerable.

4 days ago
This number 07378905544 answered my call to TalkTalk. It seems that TalkTalk have a serious security problem id it's that easy for scammers to intercept their Support calls! Remember 07378905544. Don't answer.

43 days ago
I called talk talk and was told to I would get a text from talk to sort out my issue, I thought I was off when they asked for personal details and so I ran the talk talk customer service and was told not to stop texting them, THIS NUMBER IS A SCAM!

58 days ago
pretending that they are from talktalk and asking for bank details .

62 days ago
SCAM! Got a text from this number 10 mins after I had spoken to Talktalk customer services to book in an engineer visit. The text said my appointment had been cancelled and please reply to this text to rearrange it. I contacted ACTUAL customer services and they said it was not cancelled. Scary!!

69 days ago
Text received saying 'Talk Talk update: Your engineer visit is confirmed for 03/08/2019 between 8am and 1pm. If you can't be at home, please reply to this message at least one working day before that date to avoid a missed appointment fee of £65.00'. Not a TT customer. Please block!

73 days ago
Texter said my service should now be restored, but it wasn’t working properly. They said they would refer the problem to the service team and asked me to confirm my telephone number and full name, which I did. I am now concerned I might have been scammed!

74 days ago
Pretending to be from TalkTalk and claiming to confirm engineer appointment times which differ from the ones TalkTalk has just given me on the phone. I am expecting a talk talk engineer. Very worried that the two engineers who called on Monday 22 and Monday 29 were genuine. TalkTalk home 01243528672

75 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now