Need help?

Check and report: 07378905544

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

This is definitely someone who works with Talk Talk and has sold on our numbers.Do not use this number +447378905544 .

By: Anonymous

1 hour ago
After logging call TalkTalk got texts asking for name address etc etc seems like data mining scam home phone line stuck on voicemail and no ring tone .

1 day ago
Received a text from this number after recently switching to talk talk from another provider. They claimed there was a problem with the details I had given them. After they asked for my full name and landline number I felt there was something suspicious so I am now trying to block them.

9 days ago
following a fault had a lenghty text conversation and instructions about my landline but at the end the link looked suspicious so ended the text conversation and turned mobile off. It began again the next day as soon as switched on !!! presumed a scam Should I block it or is it Talk Talk .

11 days ago
Scammers do not use this same as most others who have commented !I rang Talk Talk then was asked my mobile number,then was given over 21 orders ,when I told them internet down.They ruined my home phone,internet was not working tried to get me to click onto 2 different links! Talk Talk scam internal.

15 days ago
Do not respond to this I rang Talk Talk on my phone as internet was not working these scammers text me and I had over ten demands and at the end of it my working home phone was made dead.So not only was my internet not fixed but my home phone was bad.They wanted me to click two links !

39 days ago
Do not respond to this I rang Talk Talk on my phone as internet was not working these scammers text me and I had over ten demands and at the end of it my working home phone was made dead.So not only was my internet not fixed but my home phone was bad.They wanted me to click two links !

39 days ago
Text preventing to be talk talk following call to landline.

40 days ago
Text preventing to be talk talk following call to landline.

40 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now