Need help?

Check and report: 07378905544

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

07378905544 scam number asks for your account details

By: Anonymous

3 days ago
Having reported a wifi fault to TalkTalk, by landline,I got a text from this number, very soon, afterwords.Coincidence? Thinking it was genuine,I gave them my name and email address.What do I do? PLEASE BLOCK(Also informed my mobile phone service O2)

6 days ago
I checked my landline connection and was told i had a fault. Talktalk emailed me and then a text from this number telling me an engineer would be with me in 2 working days, this number went on to tell me talktalk wanted to divert my landline and start to ask me to confirm security questions

11 days ago
Received a text message from this number that coincided with a call I made to TalkTalk from my landline. They repeatedly messaged me I stupidly gave them my name, landline number and TalkTalk box make and serial number now blocking number. Now blocking this number as 3 days / text on and it starts al

26 days ago
scam

29 days ago
Just been called by this number after reporting landline fault to talk talk. Asked me for personal details and last four digits of bank account. Put the phone down and got called back another six times from the same number. I also tried to call the number back and surprise surprise not able to.

55 days ago
Having problems with landline, be in contact with TalkTalk, and since this, the number 07378905544 has sent me text messages asking if the problem is resolved! I stupidly replied that the problem has not been resolved. I had caused me much worry and I now feel incredibly vulnerable.

58 days ago
This number 07378905544 answered my call to TalkTalk. It seems that TalkTalk have a serious security problem id it's that easy for scammers to intercept their Support calls! Remember 07378905544. Don't answer.

97 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now