Need help?

Check and report: 07752749347

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

Had the same message come up on my phone, it was quite a shock to me as our daughters name is Emma and she lives in the USA. Only read the message did not reply as we had spoken to our daughter a day or so ago and she is fine.

By: Anonymous

20 days ago
Had a message from "Emma". Saying she is in hospital had a fall and smashed fibula. Could I message back. Obviously scam.

46 days ago
Had a message from “Emma” saying she was in hospital and needed a favour. Asked me to get her a £20 phone voucher

46 days ago
Had a message from “Emma” saying she was in hospital and needed a favour. Asked me to get her a £20 phone voucher

46 days ago
message on my mobile purportedly from a friend asking for a top up to 'her' phone

47 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now