Need help?

Check and report: 07786803836

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

Rang saying he was from talktalk and wanted my bank details so he could send me a router but I had to pay £2 for delivery .

By: Anonymous

20 days ago
Just had the same call offering me a free new router had my account number and all my details asked me to check speed I said I couldn't so he would ring back later rang the number back and a woman answered and said it wasn't talk talk number is 07786803836

30 days ago
The caller said he was from Talktalk offering new and much better router. The caller had all my details (Account Number, Name and Address) and got me to go on to Talktalk.net/speed check which I did. This showed an average of 38.5 and Upload of 2.8 and he confirmed that the new router would give far better speeds. He provided a router number of 8392941069 which would be delivered by Monday and it would plug straight in and use existing information. He then asked me to type in "joinzoho" and some following information which I cannot recall at which stage I was suspicious of the call and said so. He then said that if I was suspicious, we could part amicably. On putting the telephone down I checked that the call had come from 07786 803836

104 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now