Need help?

Check and report: 07854334765

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

Called today, said he was from TalkTalk. Told me I recently upgraded my broadband speed (which is true). He gave me my TalkTalk acct no which was correct. Told me to sign on to join.zoho on my laptop. I quickly checked this on Google and it appeared to be a scam, so I disconnected. It is a scam!!

By: Anonymous

84 days ago
Phone call received today. Advised we would be getting a super fast new router, then proceeded to request info from me. Our Mac is running incredibly slow, so couldn’t do what he wanted. He then asked for our email, but it didn’t look real, so told him so and why he’d asked all this stuff, he hung up

85 days ago
offered new router and a discount on my bill .he said he needed my card number to cover the cost of post but i told him i did not have any cards only cash so he said he could not sent it if i did not have a card.

92 days ago
Said I was going to get a discount because of covid 19 also offered a router, he asked for credit card details but I said I would ring back with them. He said to ring TT general number. I asked for dept and he said Shipping. Too dodgy, no details given and number blocked.

93 days ago
Offered new router, required to pay £3 today for postage. Claimed first card didn’t work and required another one. Attempted to take 2x £400 transactions on one card before the scam was noticed and cards cancelled. This number needs to be blocked.

93 days ago
Said I was going to get a discount because of covid 19 also offered a router but I declined

98 days ago
Said I was going to get a discount because of covid 19 also offered a router but I declined

98 days ago
caller told me about my recent problem with broadband, that they was going to send me another router free of charge, but I would have to pay a one off fee by card today of £3.00 for the return postage of the old router. When I said I would not give details over the phone and I would take to the post office and pay, he hung up!

100 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now