Need help?

Check and report: 07854334765

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

Called by “James” today. Offered a new router, checked speed on my pc, wanted remote access to the pc. I told him that I was too busy and turned off the pc. Also blocked his number. Hopefully no harm done as I did not give any personal details or bank details! He already had A/c no for TT.

By: Anonymous

19 days ago
Cust received phone calls to this number 07854334765 stating they are from Talk talk and informed the cust they will replace the router which cust disconnect the call due to they trying to access the laptop

19 days ago
This number asked my great aunt (who is 80) to pay £3 for new router through Royal Mail. She thought it might need upgraded so gave card details. They then tried to take £1800 out her account, but only got away with £500. Luckily we have managed to get this money back from the bank.

20 days ago
Said he was James from Talk Talk asking if I was happy with my service and if I'd received my new router ( which I've had for a while now) when I said I'd get back to them and was told if I did I would have to pay for a new one but I didn't let it go any further said I'd got to go and I hung up

26 days ago
💡 The overall rating for phone number 07854334765 is Dangerous.....https://who-called.co.uk/Number/07854334765

By: I8this

33 days ago
Man asked if I was (*my name) & said he was from TalkTalk He asked if happy with the service - I said maybe He asked me about my account details & I told him I didn't know them He said I could ring him back Sounds like the other scams and I blocked the number

33 days ago
called 14/1/2021 said from talktalk router needed upgradeing. asked for £3 to cover return postage . old router could be returned by any royal mail postman delivering post ?? declined to give any card details . but caller said he would contact again in a few days !

48 days ago
Called by the number today 14 Jan 2021 on Talk Talk land line. Caller hung up when answerphone cut in.

48 days ago
Received call today to say I was to have a new router with better speed free of charge but I had to pay the royal mail £3.00 postage on my debit card. Went onto my bank account and have been scammed out of a thousand pounds. I am 78 year old pensioner and can ill afford the loss.

77 days ago
Haven't had a call from this scammer for a couple of years. I left Talk Talk after they were hacked and data stolen. However, the Talk Talk data they have is for a Mr Harrison, not me. This was an internal Talk Talk error which they were incapable of fixing when I first approached them about it.

81 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now