Need help?

Check and report: 08009555511

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

I was contacted today, but they just hung up.

By: Anonymous

1 day ago
Contacted on mobile, was asked security question, how do I know from talk talk, they cut call off, so suspect scam call

13 days ago
I received a call on 19/05/20 at 18.31 from 08009555511 from a foreign sounding woman regarding my broadband wifi dropout & subsequently received an email from Talk Talk help and support at 18.41 with a link to change my wireless channel but I don't know if this is genuine or a scam please confirm.

16 days ago
https://who-called.co.uk/Number/08009555511 utter and totally incompetent TalkTalk, no other UK ISP with UK based customer service centres are having trouble replying to and fixing customers problems that this incompetent company has due to lack of UK based staff

By: I8this

19 days ago
Well I've been trying to contact them about over charging me ,on my monthly bill, managed to send two messages on their chat thingy and answered their computer questions, and since then one message saying reply to this if you still want to chat with someone, so i reply yes and im in the most vulnerable group, and three days later still no contact from them, so July its a new isp for me, fuck you and your lies talk talk,

19 days ago
Called by this number today after I emailed Talk Talk to cancel my broadband. Man on the phone asked me to confirm email and card number. Research looks to be genuine talk talk number - why are they asking customers to confirm card numbers over the phone?

23 days ago
Although a search reveals this to be a genuine TalkTalk number just be aware that the scammers can spoof it.

By: I8this

117 days ago
Contacted today by 0800 955 5511 asks for account holder by name and says they are from TalkTalk FRAUD department - No idea if there is such a thing but thought it unlikely they would contact me on mobile so just hung up. Returned call to number & it comes up TalkTalk Group. !!!!

117 days ago
Massive scam, will trick you into thinking your paying for internet, but in reality they just take your money and give you terrible/no internet, thanks talk talk!

252 days ago
Today Sunday at 12.00pm I received a call from 08009555511. The man on the phone said he was from TalkTalk and wanted to speak to my deceased husband when I informed TalkTalk of the death of my husband at the end of April! I am surprised that I received this call as on 22 May 2019 I dialled 1472.

361 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now