Need help?

Check and report: 08009555511

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

Massive scam, will trick you into thinking your paying for internet, but in reality they just take your money and give you terrible/no internet, thanks talk talk!

By: Anonymous

290 days ago
Today Sunday at 12.00pm I received a call from 08009555511. The man on the phone said he was from TalkTalk and wanted to speak to my deceased husband when I informed TalkTalk of the death of my husband at the end of April! I am surprised that I received this call as on 22 May 2019 I dialled 1472.

1 year ago
Actually a caller modified number (to sorry we missed you message) definitely used by TT when contacting customers it's used by them to prevent recipient phoning back. The number is also used to harass customers who dare to complain. Don't believe this TRY RINGING IT! (it's a freephone number)

1 year ago
I received calls from this number when expecting promised calls from TalkTalk - no one there when I answered, moments later the same to my mobile phone, this went on for several days when eventually I did manage to get to speak to someone I was told they had been unable to contact me.

1 year ago
Just found out this is actually Talk Talk. I have been complaining about their loyalty to long time customers. It doesn't exist by the way. I tried to get a new wifi hub from them free of charge as all new customers get them. Us older loyal ones get nothing. They sent me a so called Super Router which was exactly same model I received when upgrading to fast fibre. It actually says in terms and conditions that all new and existing customers should receive the new wifi hub when upgrading to fast fibre. This is not so. After lengthy discussions I was told that I definitely cannot have one for free. I will be glad when my contract ends and will be using another provider. Shame on you Talk Talk.

1 year ago
This number called me today at 17 30 pm. Said my Talk Talk problem was on going and would be disconnected. I told him i had cancelled Talk Talk and had no broadband as i was fed up with getting scam calls from people like him. He hung up !!!!

1 year ago
talk have strong armed us into paying money to them and renewing a contract without our consent, this is disgusting, talk talk is the worst company i have ever been with for broadband and telephone line

1 year ago
Had both my mobile and home number but wouldn't tell me why they were calling. Kept fishing for security information. Which they would never do unless you called them. Call them out whilst on the line.

1 year ago
Recorded message at 09.26 , woman's voice, american accent "I'l like to inform you that your internet service will be terminated today. Press 1 to be connected to TalkTalk, press 2 to disconnect your internet

1 year ago
I too cannot wait to end my contract with Talk Talk. Its customer care is abysmal. I wouldn't stay with Talk Talk if it paid me a £1000 a month to do so. Truly awful.

1 year ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now