Need help?

Check and report: 08009555544

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

Didn't answer this number - looked it up and found it is a scam. I have had significant problems with TalkTalk and want to cancel my account but they have not got back to me. Very worrying.

By: Anonymous

173 days ago
Knew my name and wanted me to provide security details. Also called my mobile number so clearly have access to some database with these details which is worrying.

175 days ago
This number called about changes to my account and how talktalk are losing some sky channels and were changing to NOW TV, He said I need to confirm some security details to discuss further....I told him I didn't want NOW TV & would check with my talktalk online account later...he hung up immediately

By: Laney M

176 days ago
This number called about changes to my account and how talktalk are losing some sky channels. He said I need to confirm some security details to discuss further. I said I wouldn't as I don't know who they are. Apparently an email was sent 15th October so he said he will get the email resent... not had that email yet...

177 days ago
Almost fell for this, this morning absolutely ridiculous!

177 days ago
Wanting us to change our contract for a faster broadband speed

178 days ago
Just had this number call me about changes to my tv and broadband service, asking for details and email addresses, I told them I didn’t have anything down in front of me so they’re apparently calling back when I do but can someone confirm if this is real or not please

183 days ago
I had a loud buzzing at my doorbell and somebody in a mask banging on my door. I was too frightened to open the door but it happened after getting a call from this number. I don't know who is in a mask banging on my door but I will not open it. I am living in paranoia enough.

183 days ago
Had a voicemail from this number claiming to be from Talk Talk order management and asking me to call back on 03451720167 for an update on my account. Am currently expecting an engineer in the next couple of days but a quick search of these numbers suggests they are a scam.

185 days ago
Had a silent call from this number on my mobile. Reading these comments it's obviously a scam and yet talktalk are not blocking it. What's the point of call safe if they aren't blocking obvious scammers!!!

185 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now