Need help?

Check and report: 08009555544

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

Said he was from TT. He told me that he had the last four numbers of my debit card and wanted to check the other twelve numbers. As I do not pay by card I hung up immediately and blocked the number

By: Anonymous

17 days ago
Called claimed to be from TT and offered a too good to be true fibre upgrade with price reduction. As he knew so much about my account, I did not twig it wasc a scam until I contacted TT and they confirmed noone from TT had contacted me today. Then found caller had arung mobile earlier (unanswered).

18 days ago
claimed to be from talk talk .regularly calls from this number. Sounds plausible but didn't stand up to scrutiny

18 days ago
I class this call as dangerous and carbon copy of TT number..

18 days ago
I class this call as dangerous.

18 days ago
0800 955 5544 rang mobile twice, but not answered. Number now blocked

26 days ago
Called my mobile, well spoken man, advised the call was in relation to Talk talk TV changes. Initially sounded v plausible. Said he needed to do some security checks on my account to make sure I had the right package. I said I’d call him back, he said it was a number I couldn’t call back on.

30 days ago
Well spoken man called first on my mobile and then my landline, quite disconcerting that he had both numbers 😞 but still wanted me to verify details. Said I would prefer to call TalkTalk for myself and so I rang off.

36 days ago
Richard from Talktalk called my mobile re inceasing my broadband speed free of charge. Asked for my email address to confirm ID etc. Suggested that he should know it as he called me and why didn't he send me an email and we could follow up from there. Rang off

36 days ago
Called my landline but I did not answer as was not expecting a call.just talked to tt and the lady has just informed me it’s a scam phone number and that no one from tt was trying to contact me.

37 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now