Need help?

Check and report: 08009555544

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

Just had a missed call off this number at 12:10 today 24/03/2021, didn't speak to them and no VM was left, however, after reading the comments on here I will be very cautious....

By: Anonymous

52 days ago
Received a call saying they needed to identify me, asked me to provide personal details about an online order I've made. Said I didn't make one and asked for the persons name UBESH. Waited to be put through to the complaints but left online. Complete scam. 08009555544

52 days ago
Rang me and hung up without talking to me.

52 days ago
Asian-sounding male voice asked whether I had had problems with calls or broadband. I said I had but when he asked for my account details I said he was a scammer and hung up. He rand back and said I should ring talktalk which is what I would tend to do to check on any suspicious calls. Can Talktalk t

56 days ago
indian lady called, knew my name, knew my house, knew everything.. asked to confirm my credit card and she read it out.. i am scared

57 days ago
Had a call from this number saying they were from talk talk loyalty team - I hung up.

58 days ago
Said it was "isaac from talk talk" asked me to confirm my email address. I asked him to first confirm how much i pay a month and what date as it should be in front of him, He couldnt respond. Hung up

58 days ago
I received a call from this number (08009555544) and they claimed they were calling from Talk Talk. He said he needed my email address to confirm who I was. I said you called me and stated my name so that should be enough. I told him to call my landline - he didn't so I guess it is a Scam.

60 days ago
I got a call on this number claiming to be from TalkTalk and saying I had not responded to your email of November 2020 so they are contacting payees by phone. I was suspicious when she asked for details of my password and also the last 4 digits of my card number (I did not give them).

65 days ago
100% scam

68 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now