Need help?

Check and report: 08009555544

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

Has TalkTalk actually confirmed that this is a genuine number that they contact customers on? Only asked for me to confirm my email address as their first question, but they called me and hadn't got close to providing any information about why they were calling. Really seemed like a scam.

By: Anonymous

78 days ago
This is genuine. Its the tv sales department changing the tv boosts to nowtv as talktalk are no longer offering the tv boosts. Had email about it months ago, called today and changed to nowtv from tv boosts, had email confirmation from talktalk straight after.

85 days ago
Received a call from this number to my mobile claiming to be from TT but asked me for the last 4digits of the card linked to my account. Told him I paid by DD and refused to give any details.

85 days ago
Received a call from this number to my mobile claiming to be from TT but asked me for the last 4digits of the card linked to my account. Told him I paid by DD and refused to give any details.

85 days ago
received a call from TT and was offered a fibre upgrade but a TT representantive cannot find these details on my TT account

85 days ago
Answered call from this number, was told it was TalkTalk offering me a free upgrade. Needed to confirm my account. Can TalkTalk confirm this is genuine.

87 days ago
On my mobile as missed call did not call it back as I never call back unkown numbers.

91 days ago
Call received from this number. It's not TalkTalk it's scammers wanting confirmation of personal information.

92 days ago
Received a call from this number. No one spoke but office sounds in the background. Hung up with no one speaking.

92 days ago
Received a call from this number. No one spoke but office sounds in the background. Hung up with no one speaking.

92 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now