Need help?

Check and report: 08009555544

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

Received a call from this number. No one spoke but office sounds in the background. Hung up with no one speaking.

By: Anonymous

93 days ago
Received a call from this number. No one spoke but office sounds in the background. Hung up with no one speaking.

93 days ago
Can you confirm this is Talk Talks number?

99 days ago
Can you just confirm if this is a genuine TalkTalk number? The comments left are contradictory

99 days ago
This is talktalk just received a call to get confirmation about my cancellation

99 days ago
BLACKLISTED. Pretend to be an engineer installing phone package which I obviously never ordered. Phishing scam in order to get you to confirm details. The scammers on this page are trying to tell us that Talk Talk is disappearing and the call is to move you onto another service lol.

100 days ago
this is NOT TALKTALK. THis number is not published by them. It's part of an elaborate scam. Sometimes they talk about package upgrades. The scammers are even on this website posting themselves saying its a genuine call. Installation " engineers" also text you too. Also their "complaints" team.SCAM

100 days ago
Knew all about my package asked for last four digits of bank account for security purposes then tried to sell me Now tv

105 days ago
telling me that theychanging my TV channels and asked me for personal details didn't give any details ring talk talk to see if they ring me nothing on their database or any notes on my account and said a company using same number as them

107 days ago
Called saying he was from Talk Talk and gave me a whole spiel about moving over to a cheaper package. Started asking me for details (email address) and when I said shouldn't you already have that since that's where my bill is sent, he hung up. Total scam, block this number.

109 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now