Need help?

Check and report: 08009555544

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

Called my mobile. Couldn't pronounce my name and couldn't tell me my account number when asked. Said they would call back on my landline but never did.

By: Anonymous

124 days ago
Had call today on this number, asked for security number, when I refused he asked for my email. I hung up.

125 days ago
Had a call from this number today 8 th Dec Lady called Channelle claiming to be from Talk Talk - I asked her to email me the information as I was at work - she was insisted I answered security questions first, I refused she hung up, Talk Talk have never called me before hence the suspicion.

125 days ago
someone @ talktalk is selling our information to pakis. they had my full name.

126 days ago
Why dont you block that number

133 days ago
Rang on my mobile and had my name. Said Talk Talk were changing their TV packages.i said I was sceptical about them as TT had never contacted me by phone and that I had recently cancelled my entertainment package. He said just following up. WHY IS THIS NUMBER STILL ACTIVE? It seems to go back years

By: morleian

137 days ago
Changed to different package 2 days ago and today 08009555544 called about my new order, wanted my password. Some coincidence. Said I would need to look up my password and they'd said they'd call back.

137 days ago
Updated my account and within 10 minutes got a call from 08009555544 which I did not have time to answer. Checked online with the "reverse call" and every one says it is a scam. How did they know I had just been in contact with TalkTalk,

137 days ago
Called several times. Had my name. Asked weird security questions so I hung up. So convincing!

137 days ago
Rang my mobile , had my name and said he was checking on TV packages and wabted my email address. I replied that TT would have my email and that I was not happy and if he was genuine then puit it all in an email tome=I rang off

138 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now