Need help?

Check and report: 08009555544

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

Rang on my mobile and had my name. Said Talk Talk were changing their TV packages.i said I was sceptical about them as TT had never contacted me by phone and that I had recently cancelled my entertainment package. He said just following up. WHY IS THIS NUMBER STILL ACTIVE? It seems to go back years

By: morleian

2 days ago
Changed to different package 2 days ago and today 08009555544 called about my new order, wanted my password. Some coincidence. Said I would need to look up my password and they'd said they'd call back.

By: Anonymous

2 days ago
Updated my account and within 10 minutes got a call from 08009555544 which I did not have time to answer. Checked online with the "reverse call" and every one says it is a scam. How did they know I had just been in contact with TalkTalk,

2 days ago
Called several times. Had my name. Asked weird security questions so I hung up. So convincing!

2 days ago
Rang my mobile , had my name and said he was checking on TV packages and wabted my email address. I replied that TT would have my email and that I was not happy and if he was genuine then puit it all in an email tome=I rang off

3 days ago
Rang on my mobile and had my name. Said Talk Talk were changing their TV packages and would it be ok for them to go through this with me. I said no and hung up as thought it was a scam. Talk Talk would not ring up out of the blue and would not ring my mobile. Worrying how someone has got my details

9 days ago
Just contacted my husband saying they were from talk talk. Saying we haven't renewed even though we have. Knew it wasnt right put phone down googled the number to find it's a scam number they also new his name so this makes me think they have hacked the data base to get details.

11 days ago
why isnt this on the news and why isnt the news warning citizens about this scam seems talktalk is profiting from it

12 days ago
Called telling me that I have changed to a new supplier, which i haven't I hung up and called Talk Talk who were incapable of helping as computers down Asked for security details so presume scam and not talk talk number

12 days ago
Why don’t TalkTalk block this number?Obviously a scam.

12 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now