Need help?

Check and report: 08009555544

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

Well spoken man called first on my mobile and then my landline, quite disconcerting that he had both numbers 😞 but still wanted me to verify details. Said I would prefer to call TalkTalk for myself and so I rang off.

By: Anonymous

4 days ago
Richard from Talktalk called my mobile re inceasing my broadband speed free of charge. Asked for my email address to confirm ID etc. Suggested that he should know it as he called me and why didn't he send me an email and we could follow up from there. Rang off

4 days ago
Called my landline but I did not answer as was not expecting a call.just talked to tt and the lady has just informed me it’s a scam phone number and that no one from tt was trying to contact me.

5 days ago
The above number called my mobile, I didn'answer, 30 minutes later, at 11.15 today they called my home number offering a free upgrade of my net. This would involve sending an engineer to adjust my router. The guy was well spoken called himself Richard.

7 days ago
The above number called my mobile, I didn'answer, 30 minutes later, at 11.15 today they called my home number offering a free upgrade of my net. This would involve sending an engineer to adjust my router. The guy was well spoken called himself Richard.

7 days ago

7 days ago
Just been called by this number on my mobile. they said they wanted to upgrade my package and broadband speed free of charge I said this was very strange as I had just changed my package When I asked for the customer services no. to call from my landline they said they didn't know it and hung up

7 days ago
very well spoken man called, said changes were happening with talk talk tv, was i able to confirm e-mail address which i did , then asked for last 4 digits of my payment method said i did not have my card as my daughter deals with everything, asked when my daughter would be in to check,

8 days ago
Called on my mobile,when I wouldn’t give last 4 numbers for my bank card ,they then said that they would call on my landline which they did,my wife answered and said that I was out,they said that they would call back.

11 days ago
caller from TT ? new package promo wanted to confirm my details , scam , hung up .

11 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now