Need help?

Check and report: 08009555544

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

Called yesterday on mobile. Reckoned he could give me a better deal on my broadband. I said how much better... he said I would have to give him my account details to compare. I'm not daft... how could he offer a cheaper package when he didn't know my present one. Put phone down on him. P.S. noticed in missed calls they had rung twice before.

By: Anonymous

2 days ago
NOT TALKTALK - I contacted TalkTalk to confirm, and they said this number was trying to SCAM me

3 days ago
Claimed to be from TT offering me a free upgrade. Seemed very legitimate, but when I asked him to prove he was from TT, he suggested he ask me for 3 digits from my TT telephone password. If he's trying to prove himself to me, surely he should tell me my password!

3 days ago
said he worked for talk talk was promoting now tv as talk talk was trying to give customers a better deal. said he would call back monday.unable to contact this number

7 days ago
Husband just got 20 x calls from this number. He never answers as we have a contract where any issue is dealt via online chat or email and no calls. So we know it is not TT that is trying to get in touch with us.

9 days ago
Said he was from TT. He told me that he had the last four numbers of my debit card and wanted to check the other twelve numbers. As I do not pay by card I hung up immediately and blocked the number

10 days ago
Called claimed to be from TT and offered a too good to be true fibre upgrade with price reduction. As he knew so much about my account, I did not twig it wasc a scam until I contacted TT and they confirmed noone from TT had contacted me today. Then found caller had arung mobile earlier (unanswered).

10 days ago
claimed to be from talk talk .regularly calls from this number. Sounds plausible but didn't stand up to scrutiny

10 days ago
I class this call as dangerous and carbon copy of TT number..

10 days ago
I class this call as dangerous.

10 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now