cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No real ‘human friendly’ navigation

Miss DiMeaner
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

Please be gentle, this is my first post.

I have been on the Talk Talk (and TT community) site for about an hour. Most of that time was spent going round in circles.

The top of each page is identical which is counter intuitive, if you have to scroll down to the bottom of a long page on a mobile phone to get to the relevant info/link  etc it really takes a bit of lateral thinking...if you are looking for help tough luck.

I would love it if a separate tab opened with the relevant information, without 10 yards of identical blurb on everything.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 1 of 2

@Miss DiMeaner, for anything to do with your service, go via the 3 horizontal lines menu on your mobile, top left; community; choose the appropriate board under "help with your service" and click on start a topic.

For general queries, the search engine near the top of the page ("what are you looking for?") can be very useful. 

For staff to help you with a specific enquiry,  make sure you have completed your community forum profile details for them to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings launch Profile Wizard. Staff respond during the day, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes