Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Accessing my tiscali email account

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi,

I had an old Tiscali email account from quite a few years ago and have moved house since and am no longer with TalkTalk.  I've found out that people have still been emailing me on my old account and would like to get access but can't remember the password details.

I know my email address, my old phone number etc, so I just wanted to see if it is possible to reset my password and gain access?

Thanks, 

Ewan

Ewan Norton
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Ewan

I'm assuming the tiscali mailbox is still active as your friends would have commented that your mailbox was not available. But just check by entering the email address at www.mailtester.com to see if that service says your email address is valid.

If it is valid then the next step is to see if you've set up password recovery. Please do try the Forgotten your Password? (click here) password reset.

If there's an alternate shown that you recognise from the hints, and have access to, then please reset the password.

If there's just the option of sending a reset to the mailbox itself then that's just the option for a routine password change. I'll need to ask TalkTalk to verify you as the registered mail user and set up new Reset details.

Let us know.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer