Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Adding existing email addresses to my account

1 REPLY 1
steven-2122
First Timer

im trying to add an old talktalk (tiscali) but having no joy. i cannot log in now. it only lets me go to old account then tells me its closing down. i keep getting dropped when chatting to tech team. 

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @steven-2122 

Looks like you're having problems with your broadband connection more than anything else.

With the little information you've given I cannot tell where you're getting stuck. But hopefully the advice in Managing your email in My Account will help.

Are you a talktalk broadband customer?

Can you sign in successfully to the tiscali mail account using the TalkTalk mail sign in here? If not, is there an error message?

Please do a quick check that your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here) your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended) and address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add email address(es) with any relevant other notes and finally save changes. TalkTalk's Community Team OCE will then locate your registered TalkTalk details.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer