Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Are we getting a TalkTalk Mail app?

ANSWERED
3 REPLIES 3
an1sa_k
Whizz Kid

I remember (can't remember how long ago) that there was a TalkTalk Mail app available on Android (and maybe IOS?) that went along with the upgrade to the new TalkTalk Mail platform. 

I recall it was in beta, but now it's not on the appstore(s) any longer at all. Is this app still available? Are there any plans to release this to customers in the future? If so, are there any timescales we could be given?

Many thanks,

Anisa Khalifa.

Anisa Khalifa
OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff
Solution

Hi Anisa, the app was dropped in favour of concentrating on webmail.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

jbuchanangb
Philosopher

You can access TalkTalk Mail with the standard email app that comes on your smartphone. No need for TalkTalk to provide an app. I have a Samsung Android phone and access both my TalkTalk e-mail accounts without any problem.

using 11 years old Dell Inspiron 545, running Windows 10 and a Realtek RTL8811AU Wireless LAN USB Network Adapter with Sagemcom FAST 5364 router.
OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

As Jbuchanangb says you can use any mail app. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.