Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Attention Community Team

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Wizz Kid

I have posted a chat about an email problem but 'the system' has blocked it as possible spam. my title is -  'Does TT filter emails that I forward from my @talktalk.net account?.

Please will you investigate.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi charlieboy99, all mail in and out runs through our spam filters. If there's any content or email address that triggers a block then it's blocked automatically. You should receive a TT error message if TT is blocking it. What makes you ask?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Hi Ady

I recieved a message from 'anonymous' to my inbox saying that my post has been blocked. The title of my post (as mentioned above) is 'Does TT filter emails that I forward from my @talktalk.net account?'.

Regards

Charlieboy99

Highlighted

Is the TalkTalk email account the one in your private notes? 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Adywrote:

Is the TalkTalk email account the one in your private notes? 

Yes, starting dg.

Highlighted

I've run repair on that mailbox for you. As long as you're not sending it in a spammy way I.E. in bulk or to too many wrong email addresses it should go through normally. 

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Hi Ady

Sorry to say that your repair has not changed my problem. there are three emails that I still can't forward. I know that one is definatly a spoof that I want to report to PayPal but I believe that the others are genuine.  Have you been able to read my community post that was blocked by your spam filter?

Highlighted

No I can't your post in the moderated section. If it was blocked for spam it will have bounced. 

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Hi Ady.

I can confirm that the TT email fix has resolved my forwarding problem. However I have sent you a PM detailing my problem when trying to post a community thread.

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Hi Ady.

Thanks for your help. The problem mentioned in my PM to you has now been resolved so my  previously blocked chat has been released and you have replied to it.

Highlighted

You're welcome. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted.