Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Bill notification not being received

2 REPLIES 2
rappy30
Conversation Starter

Replying to OCE_Arne

For some months I have not been receiving a monthly notification that my bill is ready to view.

Via snail mail TalkTalk switched me to Paper Billing but  during a Live Chat with a TT agent my log-in to My Account was changed to .com.

OCE_Ady is aware of the situation.  I do not know if it has been resolved yet.

I am waiting to see if I receive my next billing notification.

KenC
OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi rappy30, I've raised this with the billing team just in case, but since I changed you back to the old login email address it all appears to be in order.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

The bill was surpressed due to a bounce back from the mailbox. I've had that removed and all being well your next bill should arrive on time and in your mailbox. Make sure you've not got your own email address in the blocked senders list in webmail as a precaution as this can sometimes trigger this problem. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.