Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Blue feedback invader

3 REPLIES 3
oldgit67
Whizz Kid

Can some one sort out this blue     >feedback invader button<     on the right hand side of the Talk Talk mail web page .. its in the way from scrolling down to read messages . Also the bottom 1./3 of the  mail page is doing nothing only takeing up good space .

Spanner man
Gondola
Community Star

TalkTalk Mail 02Oct2020

I guess it depends on what device and browser you're using, how the browser is displaying the email content and what View display and options you've chosen to use. Maybe try a different View display?

The feedback tab and the Privacy Manager cookie icon don't obstruct anything useful with the Vertical View setup I use. But maybe you see something different on your device?

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

oldgit67
Whizz Kid

Yes i can changed the view , but i like the view i use now ,, and the  feed back button is not very useful ,,  i bet no one uses it anyhow i let TalkTalk  know through the feed back invader  button that it is in the way,  but it was removed once then  showed up a little later on in the month . Not to bother i am going to use another mail client if nothing is done about it .

Spanner man
OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi oldgit67, I'm sorry to say, but you're probably better off using a mail client as the feedback button won't be removed. If you want to suggest it create a post in the ideas section and it will be picked up and passed onto the email project team. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.