cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Can deleting all emails from trash, speed up email loading up time?

ANSWERED
3 REPLIES
Highlighted
nicky62
Conversation Starter

Hi 

Looking for ways to speed load up of emails using Talktalk webmail.  Will keeping my trash folder as empty as possible lead to less time loading up and a more streamlined performance, or is that in my imagination?

Thanks

Community Team
Solution

Hi nicky62, yes is the short answer. In fact keeping all standard folders as low as possible helps the most. Moving mail you want to keep into folders other than inbox, trash and sent is a great help. Each time you login to your mailbox it has to pull inbox and every message in it. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

nicky62
Conversation Starter

Great, thanks, that's what I had thought . . will now start to clear from sent and from drafts too.

Thanks again.

Community Team

You're very welcome. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat