Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Can't add a ukgateway.net mail box

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Chatterbox

I am trying to add my ukgateway.net mail box to my account.

I have added a tiscali mail account so know that it is working but just get an error message for the ukgateway account.

Error:
'Sorry something went wrong and we were unable to add the TalkTalk email. Please try again later.'

Where do I go from here?

I would welcome any help.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Yrag1960 

So long as there's an empty slot in the 5 allowed you should be able to add the UK Gateway mailbox so long as:

• The empty slot is not the 5th and final one (some customers have had this issue)
  • The mailbox address is recognised as active and is not associated with another MyAccount
  • It's not an alias but is the Master email address

The first two issues can be fixed by TalkTalk. The final one of just adding the Master email address is down to you.

Please do a quick check that your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here) your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended) and address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add email address(es) with any relevant other notes and finally save changes. TalkTalk's Community Team OCE will then locate your registered TalkTalk details.

Gondola - Halloween ghoul guide

To avoid my red eyes . . . If I spooked a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Many thanks.

It appears to have now been accepted.

Highlighted
Community Star

...Nice one. Thanks for taking time out to let us know. Your feedback is always good.

Gondola - Halloween ghoul guide

To avoid my red eyes . . . If I spooked a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Great stuff glad to see it's working now. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.