Team Player

I'm getting this message:

Error Code: ERROR_INTERNET_SEC_CERT_REVOKED

What can be done to sort it out please?

Highlighted
Community Star
Solution

Hi @Bead1 

We're seeing certificate errors come up for the talktalk.co.uk website pages but you should be able to sign in to TalkTalk Mail here. (https://apps.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite).

Let us know if you're still experiencing difficulty.

Gondola - Halloween ghoul guide

To avoid my red eyes . . . If I spooked a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Team Player

Yes, that worked. Many thanks!

First Timer

me too keep getting this

An error occurred during a connection to www.talktalk.co.uk. Peer’s Certificate has been revoked. Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi soksy, have you tried the link Gondola posted?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi all

I've just had an opportunity to try a different browser. Chrome works fine but Firefox comes up with the security error even though the certificate on talktalk.co.uk is actually in date.

If you are using Firefox:

• Your browser checks the validity of certificates. As a temporary workaround, you can set the browser not to confirm the current validity of certificates.

• Firefox > Tools > Options > Privacy & Security

• Scroll down and untick Query OCSP responder servers to confirm the current validity of certificates

Gondola - Halloween ghoul guide

To avoid my red eyes . . . If I spooked a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Gondola, thanks for posting the results of your testing. We do have an incident open for this and it is being investigated by the business. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.