Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Can’t receive tiscali emails

1 REPLY 1
Greenelephant
First Timer

I stopped receiving tiscali emails on my iPhone and iPad when I went abroad on 3rd March and still can’t receive now I’m back. No settings have been changed.  I am able to log into talktalk webmail and can send and receive to my account but can’t receive on my devices.

i have changed settings to those recommended on your help page and tried both imap and pop3 but without success. Have also tried using the “connect my device” link from the menu on the webmail page but nothing happens.

Keep receiving message saying “the mail server is not responding”.  Please let me know how to reconnect my devices.  Are talktalk still supporting tiscali accounts?

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Greenelephant 

If you're not a TalkTalk Consumer (home broadband) customer you may be restricted to webmail access only unless you subscribe to TalkTalk Mail Plus.

If you have a mail message from TalkTalk about deletion of your TalkTalk managed mailbox then deletion is after 180 days. After 60 days the mailbox has webmail only access.

I see you can sign in to TalkTalk Mail and presumably send and receive ok so that proves the mailbox itself is good. 

Do you think in relation to the mail messages from TalkTalk that you're into the period leading up to deletion of the mailbox?

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer