Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Can't send email from webmail

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
First Timer

When sending emails I'm getting a message saying the email has been sent but the message is not appearing in the sent items nor being received by the recipiant ?

Help please

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @cnorris62

What's the email domain? i.e. talktalk.net or tiscali.co.uk or another?

Is the email address the same as you've got registered for this Community profile? If it's different put a note of the email address in Private Notes which is at the bottom of the page of your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here). Add and Save changes.

It's likely that it's just a mailbox repair job that needs running.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi cnorris62, I've got a few people with the same issue so it's looking like a problem with the servers. I've asked the incidents team to look into this for us. I'll post back once I hear back. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi Gondola,

It's a talktalk.net domain, the same email address as I registered for this Community profile.

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @cnorris62

As the issue is impacting a number of people there's a team working on the problem.

Service status is reporting a fault and there will be updates:

"We're aware of some customers having issues when they try sending, replying or forwarding emails.  Our engineers are looking into this as a priority, and looking into fixing as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused."

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Chatterbox

I am having a similar problem.  Extraordinarily frustrating.  Starting on 26 March, if I Reply, Forward or Send from Draft on Talktalk webmail, the dialogue box comes up and says "Sent", but it was not sent and does not appear in Sent Items.  If I send the same email form Compose, it works perfectly.  This error repeats on Safari, Edge and Windowsphone platforms.

Very very crap from talktalk!

Highlighted
Enlightened One

If, there is indeed still a [TalkTalk] mail problem at this time, then it is not effecting my usage of the application, which, if anything, is handling mail, in all respects, faster than I would normally expect!

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

I'm told that the Email Admins have cleared this fault now. Are you still having problems or are you able to send normally now? 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.