cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Cannot Send Mail On Iphone 7 using my tiscali.co.uk - "Cannot send mail the senders address "

1 REPLY 1
First Timer

Email was working fine but now cannot send an mail and receive"Cannot send mail the senders address was invalid. Have deleted email account and added on the iPhone but same situation and error message. Therefore help needed. Is it a IOS apple issue or something changed by talktalk as I was orihginally with ntl, then tiscali and now service provided by talktalk but retained my tiscali email.  Account workin fine signing in on web and via PC MS Outlook.

Any suggestions?

Community Star

Hi @skeg289 

The recommended settings are in this help article: Email settings - IMAP or POP3 

Setting up TalkTalk email on iPhone 

I'm pretty sure it'll be the way that the iPhone has set up the mail account. Automatic setup should work but sometimes the iPhone thinks it knows best and inserts the wrong settings.  Usually the server name.

But if you take screenshots of the incoming and outgoing server setup, image edit to obscure the first part of your email address and then upload here using the Insert Photos (camera con or picture icon on the mobile browser) above this Reply area then I'll take a look and advise if anything is amiss.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer