cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Cannot access Webmail

1 REPLY 1
First Timer

I cannot access my Tiscali webmail account.  When ever I log in, using different browsers and devices, all I get is the 3 throbbing dots.  I cannot 'sign out', cancel or stop this, and it still appears when I access the TalkTalk pages, so am concerned for my Webmail's security in case there is some sort of connection remaining even though I cant get into my Wemail itself.  My login details work for 'My Account', but not Webmail.  Changed password, but this didn't help.  Tried phoning TT but it threw me out as not a priority customer.  Advice please. Thanks.

Community Star

Hi @1941TW406 

This issue is either a browser cookie problem or that the connection is timing out because it's being held up by a slow internet connection or by Internet Security software scanning.

First clear the browser cache and cookies. What to do if you can't load websites 

Advice for Chrome browser - clear browser cache and cookies

Then try this approach for the sign in:

Manage Cookies before sign in

Before you sign in, Select the Menu icon (triple line) top right and then Manage Cookies.

Manage Cookies before sign in Accept none

Then select Accept None and when the pop-up appears select Yes, proceed.

Then enter your email address and select Continue then clear the password box and enter the password then select Sign in.

All of the above is when your browser cookies appear to be holding up the sign in to TalkTalk Mail.  If it looks as though you've signed in but you still don't see the Inbox then refresh the browser screen.

The above should get you signed in ok.

But if there's still a hold up then temporarily disable your Internet security scanning as that can hold up a sign in. Let me know what Internet Security package you use and we'll troubleshoot that and at the same time ask you to disable any add-ons or browser extensions as these can also interfere with the sign in.

Let us know more.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer