Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Cannot access emails

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Popular Poster

is anybody else having trouble receiving their mail. It connects okay but always comes up with loading but nothing happens. Have tried on different browsers but still comes up the same.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi sue136

Looks ok here on TalkTalk webmail. 

Have you tried using Firefox browser and from the Help menu selecting Restart with add-ons disabled and also disable any stand-alone ad-blocker software and security software that may be impacting the viewing of emails?

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi sue136

I've drawn this topic to the attention of the TalkTalk Community Team and an OCE will respond to you right here to help you.

You may have already done this bit but ensure your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your landline phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and add the email address to Private notes and save changes. The Community support OCE will then be able to link this topic to your TalkTalk service account and look at the email account to check that it's working.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi sue136, I've logged into your mailbox and all seems to be working well. Can you retest and let me know what happens. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

All working fine now thank you

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

That's great. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.