Need help?

Cannot access old Tiscali Email address

ANSWERED
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
First Timer

Dear Sir,

Did your problem get solved ?.

I have been trying to recover my old Tiscali account without much success, all my old passwords are being rejected, Any solutions, please.

obscured for customer securitytiscali.co.uk by the way no good sending to this email address as I will not receive the reply.

Ready to give up on Talk Talk.

Josh Johnson Bushido
Community Star

Hi @joshjohnson 

The forgot password reset for the tiscali mailbox does depend on you having set up an alternate email address that you still have access to.

Please try the Reset your Password option. If there's an alternate email address shown that you recognise from the hints, and have access to, then please reset the password.

But if the self-help password change / recovery option isn't effective then I'll alert the TalkTalk Community team for you as you'll need their help to set up Reset details.  You'll get a reply here from Monday onwards if you need help.

In the meantime, please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current contact 'phone numbers and address with postcode (location) then scroll down and add the tiscali email address to Private notes and Save changes.

Heads up that there's planned maintenance in progress until 7am on 6 October so try the password reset when the maintenance is concluded.

Gondola - Halloween ghoul guide

To avoid my red eyes . . . If I spooked a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff
Solution

Hi joshjohnson, I've sent you a personal message to obtain the information needed to raise a fault ticket for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer
Dear Sir,
where is the personal message and what do you want to know??, send me a link so that I can reply with all the information you require.
Thank You J.Johnson.

Josh Johnson Bushido
Highlighted
First Timer

obscured for customer security

Josh Johnson Bushido
Highlighted
Community Star

Josh

Top right of the page you'll see your Avatar and hopefully there's an envelope icon with a number on a red circle. Click on that to see the Private message and then reply.

Gondola - Halloween ghoul guide

To avoid my red eyes . . . If I spooked a solution Best Answer