Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Cannot change e-mail password

2 REPLIES 2
carolina1
Team Player

i have forgotten my e-mail password for my talktalk account that i use on outlook and an e-mail app on my android phone.  I have gone to my account and it asks for my old password but if I cannot remember my old password then how can I change the password please

Caroline Moss
stevesurrey
Enlightened One

This article has the link to the 'Reset' password route where you have forgotten the existing one. However it will only work if you have previously set up Recovery options that are still valid and accessible by you. You should have been prompted to set up these options when your email was migrated to TalkTalk's new mail platform. Only proceed if you recognise the options and can access them.

If the only option is to send the reset to your talktalk email address you are somewhat snookered and one of the forum admins will have to assist you in setting up alternate recovery options.

Recovery-details-for-your-TalkTalk-email 

Please post back to let us know how you got on.

Eureka! Pipex mailboxes have migrated!
OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi carolina1, stevesurrey has pointed you in the right direction. Please let us know how you get on.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.