Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Cannot reset Tiscali email password

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

Cannot reset tiscali.co.uk email password as not TalkTalk current customer and no My Account functionality.

I have stopped receiving emails and from other website accounts being locked out I assume my tiscali.co.uk email address is hacked.

Reading other posts I need a password reset and believe I have added all necessary details to my profile.

Awaiting your feedback

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @jase550

First a note:

Moderator Note: To see your post, please verify your Community Membership by clicking on the verification link in the Community notification email. Registered with the Tiscali email? Just change that in the Community profile settings to an alternative email and verify the community-notifications email sent to the alternative email address.

Thanks for putting your ownership verification details in the Private Notes box. I've drawn your request for password recovery to the TalkTalk support email expert and you'll see a response here if your Community membership is verified.

Cross-linked to second username jase550557 and topic https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Email-Webmail/Re-Cannot-reset-Tiscali-email-password/m-p/2186706...

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
First Timer

Had to create new Community Profile - password failed on jase550 and of course cannot receive password reset link to tiscali.co.uk email registered under that profile.

jase550557 Community Profile created and verfied.  All details supplied to request password reset please.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi jase550, you've got your mobile setup to receive password reset information from the Password Reset Tool. If you use the tool you'll have your password reset quicker. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.