Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Cannot reset password on Tiscali email for 2 days now

10 REPLIES 10
Andy7777
First Timer

I cannot do the majorly simple step of resetting my password so cannot access my email.

I have tried every single way including the manage email section but nothing works. 

Was on the phone and passed around for an hour yesterday and the 'manager' could not resolve anything. They then asked me for my mobile and said somebody from Manchester will get back to me in 4-5 days. At this point I started questioning whether I was actually talking to real support staff and or Talk Talk.

So will I get a call, seems like the worst support I have ever known to be honest

Andrew Braithwaite
Community Team

Hi Andy7777,

Are you currently a TalkTalk customer?

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number
  • Please add the affected email address to the private notes section

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Chris

Andy7777
First Timer

Thanks Chris - I have updated that now

Andrew Braithwaite
Community Team

OK thanks. I can see that a ticket has already been raised for this so I'll chase it up for you 

Chris

Community Team

Hi Andy7777,

Our network team have asked if you can try accessing your email through https://apps.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite/

If this doesn't work can you try the forgotten my password option if you haven't already. If still unable to access webmail or change password please let me know

Thanks

Chris

Andy7777
First Timer

Hi, 

no neither work. I explained this on the phone Monday.

The problem is it will not reset, it will not send it to my phone it just shows me an error screen

Tried every possible way a 100 times now

Andrew Braithwaite
Community Team

OK thanks Andy, I've passed this back to our network team

Could I just ask what the error message says?

Chris

Community Team

Hi Andy,

I've sent you a PM requesting some information 

Chris

Andy7777
First Timer

Sent the details yesterday

Andrew Braithwaite
Andy7777
First Timer

10 days now and still no nearer!!

Absolute terrible. I'm going to cancel my plan and just forget the email I cannot be bothered anymore!

Andrew Braithwaite
Community Team

Hi Andy7777, I've replied to you already yesterday and given you updates on the process.  Let me know if you're unable to see the messages. 

Ady