would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Changing homecall password

9 REPLIES 9
PaulE67
Conversation Starter

Hi

I have a Homecall Email, i have been trying to change the password. In my Dashboard.

Several attempts, its says it has changed and wait 5 minutes.

I still use the email address, and i have it setup in Outlook, to which my old password is working, i do not remember this password, and thats why i want to reset it.

I spent 3 hours to online chat trying to get it to change with out success.

Help ! .... 

Again i have tried to reset the password, it never changes as i can still login to Outlook and check emails.

Very frustrating 

Gondola
Community Star

Hi Paul

By 'Dashboard' are you referring to the Manage Webmail area of your MyAccount? And if so, is the Homecall email already listed there?

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team

Hi PaulE67, there have occasionally been problems with the databases not synching. I'll have to raise a fault ticket to get your password changed for you. I can help you get the password reset. I need you to add ALL of the following to the private note section of your community profile:

Email address affected.

Full Name.

Date of Birth.

Mobile contact number.

Phone number linked to email address

Full postal address email is linked to.

Once you've added that post back to let me know and I'll raise a fault ticket to get this sorted for you.

PaulE67
Conversation Starter

Yes email is already listed there.

PaulE67
Conversation Starter

Hi

All details are now added, Thanks

Gondola
Community Star

If the email is in your MyAccount email management list it may just take longer than normal to change the password because it has to sync with the Homecall database. If there's an error Ady will get that fixed. 

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

PaulE67
Conversation Starter

Yes must be an error i have tried many times to change i.

Community Team

Thanks, I've raised the fault ticket for you. Homecall addresses have to be resolved by Email Admins and this means they can take up to 72 hours to be cleared. Chase me on Wednesday morning if you've heard nothing. 

PaulE67
Conversation Starter

All sorted now, an enginner just called with a new password 

Thanks 🙂

Community Team

You're very welcome. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted.